Sometimes we must remind our readers by what principles «Aravot» works. So we produce those professional and ethic rules which our journalists follow voluntarily.
1. The journalists of «Aravot» separate strongly the news from comments. Don’t put their own argumentations and emotions into the news or reports.
2. The journalists of “Aravot” try to provide the accuracy and variety of materials, to use all opportunities for specifying the information from at least two sources. The person or organization about which negative opinion or accusation is written in the material has the opportunity to give an answer or elucidate in the same material or in the following issues of «Aravot».
3. The journalists of «Aravot» are far from insulting, labeling and qualifications.
4. “Aravot” doesn’t express the standpoint of any political group. “Aravot” is open for the representatives of all political currents for expressing their standpoints if those standpoints don’t include personal insulting addressed to anyone. The journalists and editor-in-chief of “Aravot” try to balance the expressed standpoint.
5. The comment published on the first page is the personal opinion of its author, it doesn’t express the opinion of the newspaper and doesn’t influence on the orientation of other materials.
6. The journalists of “Aravot” are against of sorting out their relationship with other mass media, they don’t criticize in the newspaper other media or journalists and don’t answer to the latter critics.
7. The journalists of «Aravot» respect the request of the readers not to publish their names, the source of information or not to publish the information, which they said during a private interview.
8. The journalists of “Aravot” don’t publish information about private lives of persons if it doesn’t connect with the incomes of officials and corruption.
9. The journalists of “Aravot” should refrain from posting such notes in social networks that could be perceived as a reflection of biased and preference. The journalists of “Aravot” should be well-aware of that any content written by them in the social networks is equivalent to what appears in a newspaper or a website written by the said journalists.
ARAM ABRAHAMIAN, VOLODYA PETROSIAN, ANNA ISRAELIAN, NELLY GRIGORIAN, HRIPSIME JEBEJIAN, RUZAN MINASIAN, GOHAR HAKOBIAN, MELANYA BARSEGHIAN, LUSINE BUDAGHIAN, ASHOT HAKOBIAN, EVA HAKOBYAN, EMMA GABRIELYAN, ARPINE SIMONYAN, TATEV HARUTYUNYAN, NELLY BABAYAN, NUNE AREVSHATYAN, AMI CHICHAKYAN, LUIZA SUKIASYAN.